Hey folks! I have some new AI apps and articles to share with you.
I promise only some of them are related to automatically making presentations and articles with AI (this seems to be a very popular category with app builders right now).
Today we have lots of new AI activity from Meta and Snapchat, and Elon Musk is preparing to compete with OpenAI the company he helped start.
Let's get into it.
💻 New AI Products
- PowerPresent.ai: Make presentations with AI (link)
- SupaRes: Upscale images with AI (link)
- BlogAssistant: Use AI to write SEO friendly blog posts (link)
- Galileo AI: ChatGPT for UI design (link)
- Article Fiesta: Use AI to write SEO friendly blog posts (link)
- ShortWave: Summarize your inbox with AI (link)
- Joblist.ai: Find a job as a prompt engineer (link)
Use AI to generate videos with AI
Synthesia (sponsor) is a platform that lets you create videos for your business with AI.
- Select from their avatars, or create one of yourself.
- Enter the text you want the avatar to read.
- The avatar will read the text on video.
The videos are unbelievable. It's not perfect, but it is definitely good enough to use for instructional videos, how-tos, educational videos, etc.
You can start making AI videos for free here.
📚 AI Content & Discussions
- Fighting ‘Woke AI,’ Musk recruits team to develop OpenAI rival (link)
- Snapchat is releasing its own AI chatbot powered by ChatGPT (link)
- Mark Zuckerberg says Meta now has a team building AI tools and ‘personas’ (link)
- Generative AI could be an authoritarian breakthrough in brainwashing (link)
- Can AI treat mental illness? (link)
- Sci-Fi publishers are bracing for an AI battle (link)
- Why uncontrollable AI looks more likely than ever (link)
- John Oliver on new AI programs: ‘The potential and the peril here are huge’ (link)
- Viral “Photographer” reveals his images were AI-Generated (link)
- Generative AI startup Typeface emerges from stealth with $65M (link)
Thanks for reading!
Have a question or response? Reply! I'd love to hear from you.
Connect on social media: Twitter | LinkedIn
Was this forwarded to you? Subscribe to Matt Schlicht's newsletter here: mattprd.com