Hey everyone! By the end of this year everything will be AI, I'm going to make sure you're in the loop through this crazy worldwide transition.
It's raining while I write this right now, and the wind chimes are going nuts! I'm looking forward to not needing to water the lawn :)
Ok, enough about the weather, I found a super interesting list today and you're going to love it.
Let's do this.
p.s. Are you looking to fundraise for your early stage AI startup? Do you have users already? I am constantly on the look out on behalf of the $90mil fund I scout for (they have invested $1mil in early stage startups I sent them over the past 12 months). Reach out if you think you are a good fit.
🌟 Matt’s AI Highlights
Here is every AI startup in Y Combinator's current batch:
Y Combinator is a startup accelerator and venture capital firm based in Silicon Valley, California. It was founded in 2005 and has since become one of the most well-known and successful startup incubators in the world. Y Combinator provides funding, mentorship, and resources to early-stage startups in exchange for equity.
Since its inception, Y Combinator has helped launch over 2,000 companies, including well-known names such as Airbnb, Dropbox, Stripe, and Reddit. Many of these companies have gone on to achieve massive success and have become household names in the technology industry.
Every 6 months 10,000 companies apply to participate in Y Combinator and only 1.5% to 2% are accepted (For comparison, Harvard's acceptance rate is 3.2%).
I was in the Summer 2012 batch of Y Combinator alongside Instacart, Zapier, and Coinbase (which at the time consisted of just one employee, CEO Brian Armstrong). It is a fast paced and highly valuable experience.
I put together a list the AI companies in the current Y Combinator batch including their names, descriptions, and website URLs so that you could easily check them out.
- Truewind: AI-Powered bookkeeping and finance for startups (link)
- AlphaWatch: Ask a financial question, receive an intelligent answer in seconds (link)
- Booth.ai: Create pro quality product photography with AI (link)
- SpeedyBrand: SEO-optimized blogs and social media posts (link)
- Tennr: Turn every sales rep into a top performer (link)
- Fabius: Improve how reps qualify and sell using Gong/Chorus recordings (link)
- OpenSight: AI-powered customer support automation for fast-growing companies (link)
- OfOne: AI-powered order taker for restaurant drive-thrus (link)
- Parabolic: AI assistant for customer support (link)
- Yuma.ai: ChatGPT for customer support (link)
- Credal.ai: AI written Cliff Notes on what your team got done (link)
- Type.ai: The AI-powered document editor that helps you write remarkably fast (link)
- Iliad: Creative tool for generating game assets (link)
- Decoherence: Create video from prompts (link)
- Turntable: Transform data at warp speed (link)
- Lume: No-code tool to generate and maintain custom data integrations (link)
- Defog.ai: ChatGPT for data, embedded in your app (link)
- Merse: Supercharge cross-team communication with GPT-3 (link)
- Vellum: Building tools to help companies get the best results from LLMs (link)
- GradientJ: Tools for teams to test, deploy, and manage large language models (link)
- Baseplate: Build better LLM apps (link)
- pyq: Easy AI integrations into applications (link)
- Stack AI: AI-powered data platform for ML teams (link)
- Helicone: Observability platform for GPT-3 users (link)
- BerriAI: Retool for LLM Apps (link)
- Anarchy: LLM infrastructure for developers (link)
- CodeComplete: AI-powered code completion for enterprise (link)
- Meru: We help developers to create personalized generative content (link)
- Second: Bots that set up web apps, add features, and keep projects up to date (link)
(Found something I should include in the next newsletter? Reply here and send it to me!)
Thanks for reading!
Have a question or response? Reply! I'd love to hear from you.
Connect on social media: Twitter | LinkedIn
Was this forwarded to you? Subscribe to Matt Schlicht's newsletter here: mattprd.com