Hey hey! It's only a matter of time before AI can do everything a human can do.
Instead of hiring people, who cost a lot, need to eat, sleep, and have emotions, you will be able to hire AIs for every job. It will become common to see billion dollar companies built by one human and thousands of AIs.
We're not there yet, but it's going to happen.
I'm going to keep you in the loop as we get closer to this reality, both from the perspective of someone excited to see the world go through this transformation, and as someone who is actively building products to help make it happen.
Let's get into it.
p.s. I am having a baby ANY DAY now! So these updates will stop for a bit while I go experience the greatest moment of my life <3
🌟 Matt’s AI Highlights
Use AI to put your face in every meme
Danny Postma and David Lo Dico have hacked together a very fun AI product.
MemeMorph: It takes your pictures and then puts YOU inside of 127+ popular memes.
This is a super fun and interesting product built on top of the most recent image generation software. Not only are you generating new images of yourself that don't exist but using the latest techniques it is accurately controlling the exact position you are in.
This type of technology is going to completely change the landscape of social media, and personalized memes is only a first glimpse into what that is going to look like.
If you want to try it out, you can get it here for a pretty affordable price at $6.99 for all 127+ personalized meme images.
Use AI to generate videos with AI
Synthesia (sponsor) is a platform that lets you create videos for your business with AI.
- Select from their avatars, or create one of yourself.
- Enter the text you want the avatar to read.
- The avatar will read the text on video.
The videos are unbelievable. It's not perfect, but it is definitely good enough to use for instructional videos, how-tos, educational videos, etc.
You can start making AI videos for free here.
💻 New AI Products
- LlaMa: Facebook's GPT-3 competitor (link)
- Ezmail.ai: Use AI to reply to emails (link)
- Accio: Generate your resume with AI (link)
- Promptplays.ai: AI Apple shortcuts (link)
- AnyApi.ai: Add AI to your app (link)
- Wiz.ai: Search your code with AI (link)
- DalleCli: Generate images from your command line (link)
- Meetsummary: AI that auto summarizes your meetings (link)
- Synthesis: AI search for YouTube videos (link)
- tldr: Summarize your discord chats (link)
Thanks for reading!
Have a question or response? Reply! I'd love to hear from you.
Connect on social media: Twitter | LinkedIn
Was this forwarded to you? Subscribe to Matt Schlicht's newsletter here: mattprd.com